Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beautiful Cheapness

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've posted aything. . I have experienced bloggers block.I promise I'll try to update more often.
One of the people I admire is Bethenny Frankel.I think she's smart, funny and I love the way she's honest, blunt and truthful. Love her new talk show as well. In the first episode she gives a couple of tips for home beauty products. I'm also cheap like that and I actually believe that whatever
you put on your face or in your mouth; it's always better if it's not processed.

So here are a few of her tips;

* For not so smooth elbows and knees rub a mixture of olive oil, (sea)salt and lemon on them.
* For irritated skin after a shave, put some sour cream on it!
* For a pimple rub some banana peels on the spot.
* Use beer to make a footbath for soft skin.

And last but not least, one from myself;
* Put some honey on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. Result: Soft smooth skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment