Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter, cold, scarves

Cold noses, heaters on, an almost uncontrolable craving for soup, knitware everywere, christmas lights at my neighbours house; there’s no denying;winter is knocking around the corner.

Although I’m mostly a summer person (sun, warmth, sea and cold refreshing fruit…) 


there are some things I like about the winter, and even look forward to: Curling up by the fireplace (of which I have several in my imaginary house), drinking a cup of tea with a friend (no coco; for some reason I always burn my tong on coco), watching an old movie indoors(why go outside, when you don’t need to?), standing by my window when it’s raining and gloating over being dry and and using my winter scarves to spice up my wardrobe!

Here are some tips on how to wear them; have fun trying these!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment