Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello My Darling Spring!

After being gone for a couple of weeks; let's call it hybernating; I'm back and I'll try to update more often!

In this post I'd like to say goodbye to wintercoats, my uncharming walking shoes, my dubble-padded pants, those extra layers,
the dry skin, the static hair, goosepimpels…I say goosebye!

Hello to not having to moisturize every single freakin’ second, wearing my beautiful pumps again, walking around with cascading, (relatively) shiny hair instead of horizontal static hair that make me look worse than Einstein on a bad hairday. Woohoo Spring is here!

Looking forward to this season and all it's fun trends.

Here are some of my favourites; choose yours! Which trend is your favourite?

 

GOLD GOLD GOLD






FLOWERS ALL AROUND






COLORBLOCKING & NEONS










 

No comments:

Post a Comment