Monday, October 24, 2011


In Holland there's a saying "A day spent without laughter, is a day not spent at all"(loosely translated)
I take that saying very seriously(pun intended)and I'm thus known as someone that laughs a lot.
It doesn't take much either. You say poop, I laugh.
I probably just lack the muscles that control that part of my face :-)
My favorite comedy  show is probably Seinfeld.
Here are some of my favorite quotes

George: Don't you ever thank God on your knees that you have access to my dementia?

George: Jerry, just remember, it's not a lie, if you believe it

Elaine: Ugh, I hate people.
Jerry:Yeah, they're the worst.

Elaine:You know what your problem is?You're standards are too high.
Jerry; I went out with you! 
Elaine: that's because my standards are too low

Jerry: This isn't a good time.
Telemarketer: When would be a good time to call back, sir?
Jerry: I have an idea, why don't you give me your home number and I'll call you back later?
Telemarketer: Umm, we're not allowed to do that.
Jerry: Oh, I guess because you don't want strangers calling you at home.
Telemarketer: Umm, no.
Jerry: Well, now you know how I feel.
[hangs up phone

Kramer: Well, more bad news Jerry. You know the police they found another victim of the Loper in Riverside Park. I saw the photo and it looked a lot like you.
Jerry: Oh, come on, there's a lot of people walking around the city that look like me.
Kramer: Not as many as there used to be.

George: Only I could fail at failing. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment