Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Atelier Versace Fall-Winter 2011-2012

This week, Versace's collection for H&M went live.
It was sold out within a couple of days,
the online shop within hours(!).
This collection was much awaited by many;
people camped in front of the stores,
other got hospitalized because they were tramped when the doors finally opened.
I was behind my computer at work...
Although I loved the collection, I'm not one of those people who sacrifice for fashion.
Who would voluntarily camp outside in winter for a pair of  socks?

Anyway this  collection (not the H&M) is to die for!(not really)

Dream away with me with these incredible dresses from the Atelier Versace 2011-2012 winter collection.

I'm loving them all!

Which one is your favourite?


















No comments:

Post a Comment