Thursday, January 12, 2012

Outfit for work

Outfit for work



In case you haven't notice I'm a bit of a fashion-lover; not in the extreme(I do have a life), but I like looking like a lady.
Seeing beautiful clothes gives me a warm feeling inside... (is that superficial?well it is, but I'm sure even
Gandhi checked his slippers before he left the house).
I describe my own style as mostly feminine, I'm not afraid of high heels or a bit of red lipstick, but let's make one thing clear: I'm not a fashion victim; if the shoe doesn't fit, don't buy it! I wouldn't buy a shoes/ or a dress  just because it looks good in my closet (who am I kiddin', I would... Aaaah to look at my shoe closet, organized by color light to dark, and have heels and flip flops in every color of the rainbow... I'm sure I'll find an occasion to wear it...)

Yesterday I found a site online where you can create  your own outfit and see it all together, it also tells you where to buy those items. This is perfect for me (a freak that lays out her outfits for the week in advance, not because I'm that organized, but mostly because I'm looking for ways to keep laying in bed until the moment that I really really have to get up for work; I've already shortened my morning routine to 20 min.(clothes, purse and jewelry is laid out in advance, breakfast table is set the night before; shower, make-up and hair, breakfast). This morning however I kind of overslept, leaving me with only 10 min to get ready and I did it! 
(good thing I had already ironed my clothes;-))

Over the next few weeks I'll post my outfit for everyday; Above you'll get a look at what I'm wearing today!

Happy Thursday!


x

1 comment: